We know that standards vary considerably within the house building industry but here at Antler we constantly strive to build houses that you can call home for years to come coupled with outstanding customer service.
The following customer charter sets out our commitments to provide you with excellent customer service to ensure your satisfaction during and after purchasing your new home.
- We will strive to ensure that the sales process and our advertising and marketing literature is clear, truthful and fair.
- We will ensure that our staff have received training to help with any queries you may have and guide you through the sales process.
- When you reserve a home with Antler Homes, we will ensure that you have full details of the terms of the sale, together with details about your new home and its location.
- We will try to accommodate choices to put your own stamp on your new home. Dependent on the build stage of the property at reservation, there may be a number of selections that may be available from kitchen units and work surfaces to tiles and flooring finishes.
- It is an exciting experience to watch your new home take shape and the temptation to walk onto the building site can be immense. However, building sites are very dangerous and your safety is our primary concern. We will provide you with appropriate protective clothing, which must be worn, and accompany you whilst on site. Please do not visit the site unaccompanied or without prior arrangement. Please be aware that access to some areas of the development may be restricted and advanced warning is quite often needed or you may be restricted from site due to ongoing construction works or the appropriate supervision.
- We will keep you informed as the construction of your new home progresses and at the appropriate time we will either agree a legal completion date or serve a notice to complete.
- We will ensure that you are aware of our customer care procedures and contact numbers. Your new home will be completed by the agreed legal completion date, however if we have suffered delays on any external works due to inclement weather, we will ensure that access to your home is clean and unobstructed. When legal completion has taken place, we will release the keys to you and do a formal handover and ensure you have all the necessary information to start living in your new Antler Home.